Xan Finale (Spoiler Alert)

Xan Finale SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!

Ok so here's the awaited post, I assume awaited anyway *Raises eyebrow*


Anyway the Xan Finale, theres not much to it really
Xan has abused a town, you go and save it, then defeat him, so he runs away and talks to the children after trapping you and all the grown ups, on one side of the town while he talks to the children and makes them decide which parent that he will take as an apprentice and vice versa with the parents about the children.
In the end he ends up taking a parent as a "apprentice" but is only using her as bait, the person he takes is Andesi's mother and Andesi is training under Warlic.
To put it simply Xan is using Andesi's mother as bait to get Warlic to come, and use you to get the ring of Shurpu, for him which magnifies your power by 1000, BUT when you get it and Xan offers Andesi's mothers life in return for the ring you give it to him , But the hero stopped at Escherions tower before going to Xan, and enhanced the ring with inversion, and when Xan put it on he added a spell to make it that neither the hero nor Warlic can remove the ring from Xan's finger EVER! So with the inversion magic, only the hero and Warlic can remove it! and it decreases Xan's power by 1000!
I think its a decent release, but wouldn't call it one of there best, but that's a matter of opinion really, so /Join Xancave- now!
Sorry about the delay on this post, but I have been busy, so when I got the chance I wrote it and wrote a long one to say sorry :)


Coming(From the Design Notes)

Next Week:

  • Limited Time Summer Shop! Look for NEW versions of the NPC surfboard featuring some of your favourite characters, Dage's Pyromancer Apprentice set, and the incredible Professor Dolpho pet!
  • J6's Saga updates with "Bountyhunter Banzai!"

Coming Soon:


  • The 10th Chaos Lord Saga hub town releases!
  • Dage vs Nulgath War begins!
  • And Guilds

Announcements:

Bullet points don't work and I cant get them to work :( 
In case you didn't see the post I made the other day I would like to announce that Torres 872 has joined our team and that you should read the post I made earlier :)
I added a youtube video thing with walkthroughs from Junijii! Could I please get some feedback about it and what you guys think about it and would like to see in it so I can try and do that? please contact me via the comment section or via my twitter :) (You must click on the walkthrough you want to watch then a box will pop up with that walkthrough video in it :) I know fancy ;)

0 comments: