Legends Of Lore & a Friday Update

Legends Of Lore


Okay I know this is a blog on AQW BUT this is related to AQW, during the puppet show with Zeph (who was done amazingly by Artix) & Xeph (Who was done fantasticly by Cysero


I for one think they did a great job on the puppet show, but during it, they announced the name AND made the 1st alpha test go LIVE During the puppet show!! It is only chat at the moment but here is a picture of it now!
This is a picture of gameplay in Legends Of Lore at the cemetery that I took :)

=UPDATE= Servers Crashed!


Okay so the Legends Of Lore servers crashed and if you didn't get your 250 alpha points.... To bad!

Nope I'm only messing with you, they will put the server back up some time next week with alot of fixes :D

AE On American Ninja Warrior!


Roam from the Heromart video might be on American Ninja Warrior competing against Chairman Platinum this Sunday, I'm going to quote exactly what Artix wrote next, so these are not in my own words :) 


Artix said: "Roam told me he wanted to be on Amercian Ninja Warrior show. Realizing this was a terrible idea... I immediately joined him and we filmed and made submission videos. Chairman Platinum found out about this -- and apparently he made a submission video too. The people in charge of the show approved ALL three of the videos and invited us to compete... provided that the Chairman wear his evil black suit, Roam wore renaissance gear and I wore my armor. Excited about being able to compete against Chairman Platinum in person, we made an agreement that if I won, we got Oversoul back. However, the stakes were high, if Chairman Platinum won... he got our entire game studio. O_O You know what they say, "Go big... or go home." We anxiously awaited to find out when they were going to film the show... but when I got the call... I WAS ALREADY 6,314 MILES AWAY IN JAPAN! (I am not making this up.) Unable to return home in time, the only option was for Roam to compete against Chairman Platinum on my behalf. He did. But contestants of the show are forbidden from revealing what happened or posting pictures until AFTER the episode airs. The rest of the staff and I will not know what happens until the show is on TV. They were filmed in Miami and that episode is airing this Sunday night at 9pm EST on G4 TV. I was anxious to announce this earlier... but, you should know, there are literally hundreds of contestants that went to the qualifiers in Miami. They only show a handful of the people who compete on TV. So before I went announcing this all over the place we needed to verify that they were actually going to appear on TV! But when Roam and I called the producer they were unable to tell us. So... we do not know if Chairman Platinum or Roam will appear on the episode or not. If they do... they will be easy to spot! So there it is, the whole story. The team is going over to my house to watch Sunday night..."

Me again xD

Okay so I don't live in the USA therefore, where I live isn't in the time zone that is used in Land O' Lakes (Which is where the Secret Underground lab is) And I won't reveal my location but I will tell you if its a 9:00pm, where I am it will be 2:00am and I could stay up to watch it, BUT I still don't have G4TV which is the channel that its being aired on.... So I have a solution! here is a link to a streaming website for American Ninja Warrior http://watchseries.eu/serie/american_ninja_warrior
Please don't report this website, as it is handy for watching stuff over the internet if you don't have that channel anyway I'm gonna go watch a dvd because I am fed up of waiting for the release, so I will do the overview tomorrow :) Goodnight and enjoy your Friday night :)


=UPDATE= Torres 872

Please view this post for details about Torres 872's posts going all wacky :) http://battleonentertainment.blogspot.ie/2012/06/welcome-torres-872.html

1 comments:

Owen P said...

Interesting thougghts