=J6 Saga= Bountyhunter Bonzai

=J6 Saga= Bountyhunter Bonzai:

This week is a J6 release, its very short, if you use walkthroughs, its very tricky if you do it the old  fashioned walkthroughless way like me.


There are many mini games and puzzles in the release, some are challenging others are not, I wont say how to, but I will leave Junijii's walkthroughs in the top right of the page (The player is glitched and doesnt always show Junijii's vids so I removed it, new one coming soon)
All the L.O.S.E.R.S (There's a green loser costume that drops off that giant foot)

The Summer Shop:

The summer shop is live with ALL the items, even the surfboards lol!

Heres ALL of the surfboards (including Samba lol)

Jemini's "Fire Dancer" set
Dages "Priest of Ignited One" Set
There the highlights of the Summer shop but you could always buy yourself Evil Professor Dolfo for just 2,0000 (2 Million Gold) if you want to treat yourself!
34pfllt.png
Evil Professor Dolfo and some guy (I got this picture from the wiki)
There's also a fathers day shop in Battleon if you want to check that out, I don't like most of the items in it myself, but I've seen a few people wearing the items so hey, whatever you like :)

Have a happy Tuesday night guys I'm going to farm in DragonFable for a while, nothing left to farm in AQW anymore... :)

0 comments: