Alchemy Overview

Hi. My name is Torres 872. I'm new to this website but I will be doing an overview of the design notes. Now though, I'll be reviewing the new alchemy faction. To make a potion you need two reagents. The reagents are dropped from monsters or you can get them by buying a dragon rune stones for 15 ACs. There's a red button that heats the reagents. Heat it too much though, and the station will catch fire. I didn't know that. I was extra crispy. Alchemy isn't as fun as fishing in my opinion but It's still worth a try.

Jinglebob5 Here

Torres is busy so Im gonna finish this off, cause he wont get a chance for a while, but I wanna give this post to you asap :D and I have time now so I'm gonna :D
Burning down the alchemy lab
  • Alchemy Reagents drop from monsters.
  • You can purchase all except 2 reagents using Dragon Runestones (15 ACs each) or Academic Merits (Awarded from quests).
  • There are two rep boosting quests one is member, and one is non member. (The member quests gives DOUBLE rep)
  • There are quests for spell crafting rep from Warlic, and quests for blacksmithing from Cysero!
  • Although spell crafting and blacksmithing arent tradeskills yet, (They will probably be the next ones) the quests still leave you rank up your faction for both!
  • Lim's Extra Credit quests requiru we reagents yoill create in Blacksmithing. Guess you'll have to come back to the Academy after that releases! (Taken from the design notes)
  • Each time you use a Dragon Runestone, theres a chance of a random animation!
Here are some of the animations (Pictures by Cysero from the Design Notes)
Some of the animations that can be done using a dragon runestone 
Here are some potions that you can creat (From the Design Notes)


  • Basic Bright Tonic - Use to increase your intelligence by 8% for 5 minutes.
  • Unstable Courage Tonic - Use to increase your endurance by 12% for 7 minutes.
  • Potent Malevolence Elixir - Use to increase your spell power by 25% for 15 minutes.
This is the Alchemicia Pharmacopoeia good luck reading it, they were not intended by the writer to go ingame but to just be his notes (Read below for more!)

You can lol at this one....... (I got this one from the Design Notes to lol)Alina said:

"The Alchemicia Pharmacopoeia uses Dumoose's REAL notes taken while designing Alchemy. Dumoose miiiiiiight need a vacation from this......."
So yeah lol
Anyway I will stop the review with that, and get onto writing the Xan Finale overview :D expect it soon, probably tonight, BUT I'm tired so if its not up in 2hours then expect it not to come
(I plan on having it up in an hour but I could fall asleep and wake up and write it again)

UPDATE!:

I've got questions on this from people and to open the Alchemicia Pharmacopoeia by Lim, Lim doyou click on the book esnt have it by clicking on his ! you must click on the book beside him!

0 comments: