Welcome Torres 872

Welcome Torres 872


I'm glad to welcome Torres 872 to the team, he's one of my closest friends, nay my best friend and I have been trying to contact him asking him to help out for ages, and finally he's seen the messages


His job on the blog will be doing an overview of the release during the week, for example this weeks release was Xan finale if Torres 872 joined last week, this week he would of done a review telling you what's coming this week, like this week is the Xan finale.
But this week Torres 872 will be writing a release on Alchemy......
Please follow him on twitter!
&
Check out his AQW account!


=UPDATE!= Date:09/06/2012 Time: 23:07 (11:07)

I am very busy now so I am not going to do the Xan Finale write up until, probably tomorrow.... I am sorry but I'm very busy


=DOUBLE UPDATE!= Date: 23/06/2012 Time: 18:37 (6:37)

Torres872 has changed his name to Squiggles McDerpmeister,
so all posts done by him have been changed to that name, he is still Torres 872 but changed his name to that, while he was changing it there were some errors in the system that made his name anonymous for a short amount of time...

0 comments: