Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog here I will be talking about AQW giving news about it and updating it regularly.I love AQW so I have decided to make a blog for it I might stretch the blog further to all AE but am not sure yet it depends how Oversoul and AQ3D go, if there good games that I'm interested in it will be stretched further :). As I write this I am flicking back and forth between tabs adding and changing this site, by the time you read this the changes may already be made :) so if the blog is plain you are one of the people who have seen this blog before it goes relatively noticed, here is my Twitter I use it quite regularly and will answer you if you write to me fast unless I'm sleeping which can happen with time differences. I will NOT swear on this blog as anyone can view it. I am the ONLY person writing this blog for now other people will be posting on it but for now its only me :) the people that will write on it soon will be: Fyre Winged, Torres 872 and Tygertjuh(also goes by Sven and Sennheiser)

3 comments:

Sennheiser_ said...

Make Me Editor :o

Sennheiser_ said...

also ask rvogelzang1@hotmail.com he is a good AQW player /& my bro, he likes to help a lot of ppl on AQW and he is good at it ! he also knows a lot about account information and recovering Hacked accounts, and he is friendly to AQW players ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm...nice look on your blog, i will create my own later...we will change that view to final products and stuff (the cvurrent one)
POSTED BY FYRE WINGED, how will you know this is me? contact me @fyrewinged and il confirm this message