To Do List

I have some stuff here that I am going to be putting in place sort of a "To Do List" 

To Do List:

  • Post on the weekends (it annoys me the way AE stops posting design notes and some even stop there twitter posts on the weekends in all fairness thats when we get the chance to read them
  • Add the content to the pages that say "Coming soon....."
  • Add a twitter page (Expect that for at least tomorrow)
  • Add a Facebook page (This could take a while for me to get around to it)
  • talk as much as possible with people that know a lot about AQW(upcoming contests, releases, Account information, Botters, Glitches, Lagg Just Everything.) (
  • And if you want to be REALY good, you must post it before Artix and Cysero or Alina do. :)
  • Finish the blog design and everything else about it on the test blog (yes we have a test blog (I know professional right) which we are testing everything that will happen to this blog will be tested here and Im not supposed to do this according to Khryist but the link to it is www.*Gets gagged and cant finish the URL* 
Hello this is Khryist and I am here to continue what Jinglebob5 was saying, as he got....... ambushed also it wasn't me *smiles evilly* anyway I cant tell you the test site URL good day >:3


0 comments: