WARNING DO NOT READ IF EASILY UPSET!

This has happened so I crossed everything out 
Ok I don't know if I should tell you this and this could be a good OR bad thing to read this.

WARNING do not read on if you are easily upset!

Okay I've warned you so I am not sure but I have been talking to Khryist about the design and we MIGHT be releasing VERY shortly as in TODAY LIKE WITHIN MINUTES! like I said I am not positive Khryist said that he cant think of anything else to do with it but to MAYBE leave it untill next week IN CASE he DOES think of something else. If Khryist WANTS to leave it until next week I WILL leave it until next week,as he made it so I will make it HIS call.I will leave you with this message and be sure to check when this was posted. If the blog doesnt look really colourful like this:
Battleon Entertainment (This could be the old one by the time you read this)


  1. I am talking with Khryist now and we are debating about when to release what he's been working on.I cant promise anything but I will leave you with this:
  2.  The time is near my friends......



0 comments: