Doomwood II : AQW Zombies! Part 2

Its Saturday morning but could be considered a Friday night as it is was  as I wrote MOST of this I then got to tired and fell asleep and didnt get around to finishing it until the  1:33am as I post this I am very tired as I post this as I have been out from 6pm-10pm minding my cousin in the park and helped clean the house when I got home from school at about 4:30 the point is Im very tired and this is the 1st release review I have done so go easy on me okay? (Also Im battling countless zombies so writing a review of the release is hard)

Today's release

Today's release is a war, a big one at that.
This release will take you all over lore as you fight off the zombie infestation. (All these places from around lore are all in one map in one map but based on different places in AQW.) Also you MUST replay the cutscene and kill the war boss in Doomhaven again to gain access to doomwar. After you kill him click your map, go into AQW Zombies on it and Lair on that map should be red if not just /join Doomwar-1 (or if you like to be the only one in the room come up with a custom number and only tell who you want to be in that room with you, like a friend what that number is)

Areas of this war:


  • 1st area- War camp. 
  • 2nd- A zombie version of Lair. 
  • 3rd- zombie version of Mythsong. 
  • 4th- zombie version Arcangrove. 
  • 5th (Last war area)- Willowshire.
  • 6th (This is a Member only bonus map)- Yulgar (This is a different room aswell so /join yulgarzombie-)


Cutscenes:

There is one cutscene in this release which is titled "???"

How to unlock these parts of the war:

  • 1st area- Auto unlocked
  • 2nd area- Auto unlocked
  • 3rd area- unlocks at 20%
  • 4th area- unlocks at 40%
  • 5th area- unlocks at 60%
  • cutscene unlocks at 80%
  • Completed at 100%  ( pretty obvious ) 


0 comments: