Formal Introduction

I thought it'd be good for me to tell y'all a bit about myself. Well, I'm Flamin :D Lead for Battleon Entertainment. Also known as @Flamin_AE on Twitter (Follow me!). 

In-game:
-I'm Flaminfirefly on AQW
-Overlord on Oversoul
-IAMLEGEND on Herosmash
-Firefly on AQ
-Going to be Firefly on AQ3D,
- Firefly on MQ
-The New Wolverine on Epicduel
-Wind Wizard on Dragonfable

As you can see. I am a huge supporter of AE games. I have spent around £200 on AE and that's around £100 on AQW alone. I've been playing AQ, DF and MQ since I was what, 5? And now 8 years on I'm still with AE. :'). Well, my favourite games by them are AQW and EpicDuel. Until Oversoul walked in. BOOYAH! I love it so much although i've only been playing for a day and a half. I'm defo gonna try and be a Founder in at least this amazing game. My favorite character in Oversoul is definitely the Fire Witch. In AQW my favourite class is Elemental Dracomancer, and the set I use is the one I have belooow. Until a better armor comes along or I lose my membership x). Well, I guess that's all you need to know about me. And I hope you enjoy reading my regular updates. :D


~Flamin

0 comments: