WHATS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey guys, me here as you can see! well I wanna have a short post just to tell you all whats going on.

First of all, what we do here isn't extremely hard but takes a little bit of time, we have to play AQW read the DN's and gather all the info we can about the week, now lately I'm the only person doing anything so unless this changes the staff MAY be replaced, but anyway even if they aren't we're going to need some new people to publish posts! Thats right new people to publish posts here on Battleon Entertainment! So if ANYONE is interested I would appreciate it if people do want to, if they would send me an email to BattleonEntertainment@live.ie and then tweet me @Jinglebob5 saying I emailed @BattleonEnt and I'll know what its about ;) So guys please do if you're interested, the views lately have been dropping slowly, we're getting roughly just under 15 views a day. Before we were getting 30. It started dropping when I went on vacation to Spain.. And now my time on the computer is getting shorter and shorter due to family issues, I am also starting school in a week so posts are gonna be alot scarcer unless we get new people to post. Snowmote and I are going into our second year in high school (I'm Irish so we call high school secondary school O_o We also call it 1st year 2nd year and so on and not like America with the different names) (Just a guess here but 2nd year is softmore right!?) and Torres 872 is starting his 1st year in high school (Thats freshmen right!?) Anyway back to the point, Snowmote is gonna be SUPER inactive, and he's my backup man, Torres 872 will be inactive due to him going to be busy settling into HIGH SCHOOL.. And I won't be as active but still not inactive. (I hope anyway guys!) I have been taking on more projects (Probably not a good idea....) I am now a tester for Loaded Games, AND a forum moderator for Loaded Games, so MAYBE just MAYBE I might be able to meet some people via that and get some people to post? o: It also might get our views back up again! So guys PLEASE help

Snowmote will be doing The Span release overview shortly.

0 comments: