Shadowfall Release & More!

Hey guys, Torres872 here! Sorry I haven't been able to do a post for a while but I've been SUPER busy getting ready for starting secondary school in a few days. (That's either middle school or high school for Americans not quite sure) But I'm here now, so let's do a post! 


Your going to return to Shadowfall, and you will be going all over Lore to prove your worth to your Empress. The rewards will be Good, Evil AND Chaos! 

You have until August 31st to redeem your Artix Entertainment gift cards and get the rare Bullseye Spear
Bullseye Spear
If Dage reaches 100% on the war meter by August 31st YOU (yes YOU!) can get the Paragon set! For ACs of course. 


The Paragon set. This could possibly be yours.

Also, Sword of The Legion owners, tell Dage what you want in the shop on   https://twitter.com/DageTheEvil 

So that's it for this week. After I get settled in to my new school I'll be regularly making posts again. Bye for now!

0 comments: