War Updates and More!

Friday is the Dage vs Nulgath war finale! :o


Dage and Nulgath


Well to start this post off I will let you all know that Dage is changing his legion requirements for during the war (When the war is over it will go back to normal again)
The only change is the pvp part.. He will be changing it from 200 trophies to 100 trophies during the war.. He is simply making it easier but not easy

Also Dage is making a new Paragon pet, the ability of this one is unknown, and he decided that its ability will be announced some time this week. 
  The Dark Caster class is close to release, it was not stated that it will be released Friday but I have a hunch that it will, to get the Dark Caster class you will need Dark Caster armour. Dark Caster X does not entitle you to the class it must be Dark Caster.
  I am happy to be one of the few people with Dark Caster, He is giving so much to Dark Caster owners because they bought that armour for 2000 acs when he was new to AE, they took a chance and bought the armour and held onto it for so long.

Epic Duels Roggark (one of the MechaChillid warriors) is coming to Battleon this Friday to recruit people to fight for his Queen in the Infiltration war, he will be selling the Mechachillid Armor and Helm in his shop Friday.
Mechachillid Armor and Helm
There is also an Olympics shop (Lorelympics shop) coming Wednesday to! Aranx has drawn some cool armours (Or should I say tracksuits) for it :D It will also be a LTS (Limited Time Shop) meaning it will be there for a certain amount of hours (My guess until the Olympics end but you never know with AE!)


I feel as if I haven't written a post like this in a while as to write from my own view of it instead of just putting the DN's into my own words, it is much more enjoyable this way :D I will talk to you guys later as I have been up close to 18 hours now :o I'm really tired so night guys! Hope you enjoyed the post!

0 comments: